A baptism or christening is a time to welcome a new baby into the family faith. The party that follows the ceremony is a time for celebration-of new life, tradition, and the circle of family and friends. Your baptism party should be appropriately respectful of the event it honors, but it is also a time to relax with those close to you and enjoy time with your little one.
This package includes all items of the silver, gold, platinum package, and:
– Additional 10 hours with your dedicated event planner aiming to conclude an in depth execution plan and checklist.
– Full list of suppliers in your area for your event needs, including discount codes worth up to 15%.
This package includes all items of the silver and gold package, and:
– Additional 10 hour with your dedicated professional event planner.
– Producing with assistance of your event planner the expected budget for your event and the various sources and resources we could connect you with.
This package includes all items of the silver package, and:
– additional 5 hour call with the dedicated event planner.
– Budget planning tool. Producing with assistance of your event planner the expected budget for your event and the various sources and resources we could connect you with.
The Silver packages are meant as an initiation to the wedding planning process. A quick conversation helps future brides and grooms understand the grandeur of their special day and what goes into making it happen. The Silver package includes:
– Initial intake questionnaire giving our professional wedding planners a feel for what type of event and idea you have of your event.
– 30 minutes conversation with one of our professional wedding planners, sourced in accordance to the needs identified from the intake questionnaire. During this call you will get an idea of the various aspects you should consider.
– Planning checklist.
NOTE: Additional discounts can be applied in case of ordering more packages.
Depending on complexity and size of the event, more time with your event planner may be required. In general one should consider the amount of guests and size of venue as indication time needed.